-Special Platinum plating with Phosphor Bronze mixture plating
-Multiple layers of electro plating without the use of nickel ( Nickel is bad for conductivity )
-Developed with -196°C Cryogenic Treatment to enhance conductivity and durability.
-Maximum wire allows in each hole: 7 AWG / 3.7mm ( Diameter )
-Maximum cable overall diameter allows: 16.5 mm
-Rating: 15A / 125 VAC , 10A / 250 VAC
-Physical Dimension: 71mm ( Length ) 39 mm ( Diameter )
TO INSTALL: NOTE: Back and side wire accepts up to #10AWG wire
- WARNING: TO AVOID FIRE, SHOCK, OR DEATH; TURN OFF POWER AT CIRCULT BREAKER OR FUSE AND TEST THAT POWER IS OFF BEFORE WIRING!
- To Side Wire: Remove insulation from each circuit conductor per strip gauge on device [approx. 3/4″(1.9cm)] . Connect wires per WIRING DIAGRAM as follows: Loop wires clockwise 3/4 turn around terminal screws. FIRMLY tighten screws over wire loops
- To Back Wire: Remove insulation from each circuit conductor approx. 3/4″(1.9cm) Connect wires wires as per WIRING DIAGRAM as follows: Insert wires into holes next to appropriate terminal screws. Tighten screws FIRMLY
- Mount device in wall box with screws
- Restore power at circuit breaker or fuse
INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE